miercuri, 8 ianuarie 2014

♫ Michael W. Smith - Take Me Home


Hello, old Friend
How long has it been?
You've walked beside me all this miles
These years that came and went
And I have held you close,
But you have held me closer
All my life
This beautiful life...



But Jesus, I am sure you know
How deep it runs in me
The yearning that I have to feel
my feet on Heaven's streets
And how I long to roam
Where sorrow cannot go
My Lord, come soon,
I long to be with you

Oh, won't you take me home...

My dear and faithful friend
When does it all begin?
When will i see your face
and touch the scars upon your skin?
Somewhere down the road
Or is it getting closer?
Please, come soon,
I long to be with you!

Oh, won't you take me home...

This is not where I belong,
Oh, won't you take me home!

I wanna be forever, with you forever!
Oh, won't you take me home...